FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

No internet for nearly two weeks? 😑

kateneary
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

We have had no internet at our property for nearly two weeks. Following continued escalations of our case, an OpenReach engineer has purportedly done work on our line as of yesterday (16th September). This is the latest of many "fixes" proposed by TalkTalk, but we are still without internet. The router attempts to connect but then shows a solid amber light. We are at the end of our tether regarding this problem as it feels as if nothing is able to restore our internet connection.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

OK thanks. We'll need to arrange another engineer visit, if you'd like us to do this please let me know and I'll confirm some details with you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

We have tried a third party router and have received a new router from TalkTalk. The problem persists regardless of which router we use.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Do you have another router that you can test with?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

We don't use a landline phone so I'm unable to test that. We only have the phone line so we can access the internet.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

OK thanks for trying that. Could I just ask is you telephone service working OK?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

I've reset the router and it's still showing a solid amber light.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi kateneary,

Line test is now passing, could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and check to see if it connects

Chris

Divsec
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @kateneary Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.