FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet, phone still working

Cypher
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 8

Woke up to discover a red light on the router and no internet. The internet light on the Openreach box is green. Power cycling the router didn't work. Tried a new router, power cycled the Openreach box, still no internet. 

Edit: line test said they couldn't find any problems on my line even though two different routers can't connect 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

That's great news, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I had an email last night telling me an engineer had done some repair work on the line. As of this morning the connection seems to be fine.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 8

Hi Cypher,

How are you getting on, do you still have no internet connection?

Chris

0 Likes

Cypher
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 8

Same thing again this morning. Woke up to a solid orange light on the router, no internet.

Edit: line test identified a fault, now I must wait several days for engineers to investigate.

Edit 2: apparently there's been an outage in my area in Milton Keynes

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Cypher

I'm so glad to hear this. Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie

Cypher
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 8

It seems to have resolved itself for the time being. The light on the router turned white without me doing anything. Fingers crossed.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Cypher

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line test is clear. Has anything changed with your set up since the installation?

If you have tested with 2 different routers then the next step will be an Openreach engineer visit.

Thanks

0 Likes