FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Joanna17
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello, I dont have internet from this morning. I reset the ruter, turn off and on and still nothing. 

All the time I have a orange light.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Joanna17

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Joanna17,

Is the amber light solid or flashing ?

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to run a connection test on your line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault affecting your service. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this community won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat over the weekend, however the staff here should respond to this topic early next week to help if you are still having issues.