FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Claireba36
Message 3 of 3

Disgusting service by talk talk, router not working showing orange light, talk talk run tests won’t say what the problem is but will get a manger to sort it out in 3 working days!! I have a disabled child who has a camera in their room for safety and now we don’t have this option! As no internet. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Claireba36

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

I have also completed a radius re sync. Please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds and then post back to let us know when the router is switched back on.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Claireba36,

If you would like the staff here on the community to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they may then be able to check what is happening and get you an update. If you have been told 3 working days then this may be an indication that the fault has to be referred to Openreach, as they often quote a response time of 2 - 3 days for residential broadband faults.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.