FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network pending status and appointment problem with engineer

oogtroo
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hello,

I had ordered Fibre 65 from Talktalk and the available time should be yesterday from the system.

I had made an appointment for engineer installation in Jan 11 but nobody comes for whole the day.

I tried to call customer service but no one gives me a correct answer, the only thing I know is my work was "taken off" and nobody knows who will come and install my router.

I tried to follow the instruction on the router box. But so far no network available. I checked my account status and it shows "pending".

I am in a urgent condition to use it because I have important meeting everyday morning. Could you please help me have a check? 

Thank you for your reading and I hope I could hear from you soon.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi oogtroo,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a little more information

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 9

Hi oogtroo

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Your thread is in the queue for attention, @oogtroo, but each new post delays its progress in the automated workflow. 

It's best not to post further till you get a response. 

Just keep an eye out for a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I received a call back today. The only information I get is "we cannot get in touch with Openreach engineer and we don't know when could be available".

WTF ARE YOU DOING NOW? I DONNOT WANT TO MAKE A COMPALIN OR CONNECT ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT COULD YOU MAKE THINGS DONE?

@Arne-TalkTalk 

@Chris-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Today I called the customer service.

They told me that the only thing they can do is waiting for the call back from openreach engineer. For the whole day I didn't receive any call back. I don't know what I can do or where I can get help.

@staff

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply in midnight :D, I am still trying to find solutions on the next morning's meeting without networking and I don't know when I can solve it. - no internet is really a load of troubles on my daily life especially during lockdown condition now.

I had updated my user profile in the place you mentioned. I tried to call customer service many times whole today but there's no solution, I will try again tomorrow morning. 

I had just tried the "live connection test" and it is failed. It shows that my phone line is unconnected. But I just followed the instruction from the package of my router...

I hope tomorrow the problem could be solved...And I hope I could also get reply from the staff in the forum.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 9

Try to phone 03451 720046 to report this after 9am,  @oogtroo.

Chat will also be available then. Scroll down on this page to find the link and hours of availability:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Otherwise, it could be a day or two before staff reach your thread. If you still need help then, they will need you to add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Edit: also use the above contact details to ask for the removal of TV from the package. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

oogtroo
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 9

Followed by previous...

I didn't order any talktalk TV service, but I found it is in the package and I found it is the "default" setting.

Could you please remove the TV package from my bill and recalculate the payment?

I know there are a lots of problems but it is really nightmare that I cannot use any internet now....

0 Likes