FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi - Amber light flashing

LSerratrice
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have Fibre 35 in my new flat, I have a new super router and apparently the line is fine but I have no wifi connection. The amber light just keeps on flashing and nothing happens. I have already spent almost two hours in the chat with 0 solution. I'm at the end of my tether... How can I get the service I'm paying for?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi LSerratrice

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults but I can see that the line is not in sync.

When you tested with a different router did you also change the microfilter and cable? Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

The next step following this will be to arrange an Openreach engineer visit to the property.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

LSerratrice
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi Debbie, I've added my number I really like some help with this because I'm running out of data on my phone and I'm working from home. I don't know what else to do- Live chat has been totally unhelpful. I really think I need somebody to come and check my line because the problem is both with my old TalkTalk router and the new one I have just bought from Talk Talk. Please help! Thanks.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi LSerratrice

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Have you tried running a Line check this can often pick up potential line issues?

Are you connected to a split socket ( separate broadband connection and telephone)

Ensure your profile is filled in and Support staff will be able to locate your account and assist appropriately.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!