FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Minimum Garunteed Speed Fibre65

hrobe
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hello all, 

My  Talktalk fibre65 internet was activated back at the beginning of march and im still not getting the minimum garunteed speed. Im averaging 20mbps for a while now thinking it would get better. I would really appriciate any help on this problem

hrobe_0-1619636523987.png

I am using the talktalk router which was given to me with the latest software version. If any more information is need then please let me know 

Thanks

L Griffiths
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi,

A line fault can potentially affect the speed of the connection and once a fault is resolved then often the speed can increase. If you don't hear anymore by the end of today then please let us know and we can re-check for an update on the fault for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi, 

I know this is being investigated but I have been getting less that garunteed speed since I joined talk talk 

L Griffiths
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 8

Hello,

Thank you. I can see that the line test has detected a possible fault and this is currently being investigated by Openreach.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Apologies. I have added it to my phone number 

L Griffiths
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 8

Hi hrobe,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi,
Thanks for this. I have updated my information

L Griffiths

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @hrobe,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a working day or two.