FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Live after over a week of go live date !

Kenabper
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello, if Anyone can help that would’ve great but I’m rather just making a record for credible complaints procedures with ombudsman and citizens information. I moved house and ordered an upgrade to fibre 65 to disconnect the 27th of July and go live at the new address the 29th of July. With proof of this on my invoice and order. I then received confirmation that I was mislead and that the actual live date will be after midnight on the 3rd of August, over a week later which is ridiculous. Further to my absolute disappointment, my fibre 65 did not go live and after discussions with tech support in the live chat I was only given the option to wait a further day until after midnight again for a new live date of the 4th of August and STILL NOTHING. Just flashing amber lights with the set up all correct. I’m basically being accosted and charged for a product I am not receiving and incurring a huge impact to my daily life and business and nothing seems to be done on talktalk side. Only response I have had or contact even was in relation to my complaints which I’m pursuing further. Do throwing it out there to any other members for advice or help ?! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Kenabper

I can see that a complaint has been raised and the advisor has also escalated this.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Kenabper
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi I spoke to three advisors and initially they said the line would be fixed by openreach this morning but this was obviously inaccurate and mislead me and again I was told this evening that this issue with exchange/openreach would be resolved and not to my surprise it is still not working. From my initial go live date of the 29th to then the 3rd and now unknown is ridiculous. I’ve basically been sold something that is in fact not what  was advertised to be. And still no update from either party, is this a case of kicking the van down the road? Or am I expected to ok with this lack of structured and honest information? 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Kenabper

Thanks for confirming your details.

I can see that the order has been delayed but there are notes to advise that the Openreach engineer is working to resolve this.

I have also escalated this over to our Order Management Team so they can check this and provide you with an additional update.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Kenabper

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes