FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect DECT to FTTP fibre

Dave Cos
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I live in an area with no mobile signal, my home phone is my lifeline, I am unable to get my (Panasonic latest model) DECT 'phones to connect to my future fibre FTTP router (wired together but refusing to pair), My installation was connected as a Friday afternoon job by a TalkTalk Openreach contracted technician, he was able to establish a line after a long wait and a number of breaking up calls to his exchange, he eventually got the router to become live before he had to leave. I am 77 years old and have spent the weekend on my knees connecting and reconnecting cables.  I have managed to get the TV & computer working, but not the phone. I have got the DECT 'phone master-set wired-up to allow me to get connected to the new router but they will not pair. I have spent hours on the internet researching, but both TalkTalk and BT are elusive with any useful information.  Do I need a voice adaptor? if so, which manufacturer sells a compatible model?  Please help, thanking you in anticipation.

I don't have a freehand writing facility
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

I'll answer in your first thread.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes