FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDI REQUEST

williamsb
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

How do I get  you to make an ORDI request for me? I am told you have not put my broadband details on the database.

X
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

williamsb
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 10

Thank you for your help.

X
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi @williamsb

You are on fibre currently with us, so it is available to you, and will be from other providers. 

I will submit the ORDI as requested usually takes 10 days.

Regards

0 Likes

williamsb
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 10

This doesn't seem to make sense. I am simply looking at my options, including fibre, but because I am not listed they said they can't advise if I can access fibre or not.  I don't understand, although I do see on the forum other people asking about ORDI also. Are you suggesting I have to take out a contract to know if I can access fibre??  I believe my neighbour also had problems with yourselves about this but he said he got it resolved via this forum.  I also see from other posts that people have been advised to contact new provider but have been told TT need to sort it out. At present via online comparison sites we quite often get a message suggesting large national providers can't deliver to us. I suspect this is due to same issue? Can you explain how I am meant to examine my options if even BT can't see I have active service?

X
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Sorry that you want to leave.

When you are with TalkTalk its called an unbundled service (LLU) this means you are not on the Openreach database, however if you place an order giving them the landline number , they can place a request to take over the number from us. 

0 Likes

williamsb
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 10

enquired from BT about fibre at my address and they said we weren't listed. Their reply is below:

<Thanks for confirming your details.

I can see that your address is already registered with Royal Mail and our records are showing that there is not active service at the address confimred below.

In order to resolve this you will need to contact your service provider and request to place an order for a telephone line using the address confirmed below or you can also request them to raise an ORDI request with us to update the records to show that your service is active at the address mentioned below.>

Hope that is helpful, Brian

X
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 10

Hi @williamsb

Your address looks correct in the database. its taken from Royal Mail, which is what Openreach use.

What is it that your are trying to do?

0 Likes

williamsb
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 10

Profile updated. This system is ridiculously complicated.

X
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi williamsb,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes