FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered Fibre 150 but want Fibre 35

ajp233
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

I've recently received an email from TalkTalk informing me that fibre is now available in my area, with on offer of 6 months half price on Fibre 150 on an 18 month contract.

I'm currently on a Fast Broadband contract that has 12 months left to run. I would like to change to Fibre 35, but when I log in to my TalkTalk account and click on the upgrade option, it initially begins the process for Fibre 35 but then says line checks show it is not available???

Why would I have been sent an email advising Fibre 150 is available to me, if Fibre 35 is not??

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi ajp233

I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

They can help. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply.

The email I received said "the next generation of broadband has landed at <<my postcode>>". Am I to take it that the email was incorrect, even though it specifically said fibre was now available at my specific postcode?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Because you have enabled advertising etc in My Account, your email is just one of many media that are used by the company. 

I only have this enabled for advertising by post - I got a publicity leaflet through the door therefore the other day for Fibre65, but it's not available for my line.

I can't get Fibre at all either.

Trust what happened when they did the line check. Availability and capability are specific to your line.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes