FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Exclusive £80 Gift Card not received

15whitecloudpark
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I signed up through a comparison website but haven't received my Online Exclusive £80 Gift Card.

i have contacted customer services via several ways (facebook, help line, trustpilot..) and no one has been able to solve the issue.

Account number: 1013634245

Can someone sort this out?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Mirandasingleton can you start your own topic and ensure that your community profile is upto date. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Mirandasingleton
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi there,

The exact same thing happened to me as 15whitecloudpark. I contacted the giftcloud people to try and resolve it but they were unable to and said they would get in touch with talktalk directly, but seem to be struggling to get a response from you guys. They have been trying to contact talktalk since mid October. Please can you help?

Thanks,

Miranda 

Miranda
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Has it been 90 days since your go live date? Have you also checked your junk/spam folder? 

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @15whitecloudpark Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes