FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Service Checker

Glyndalf
Wise Owl
Message 7 of 7

Had a problem with my connection this weekend and used the online checker in my account. This found an issue and directed me to contact support. After a long call with them  yesterday they said the issue was fixed. However my connection is still unstable  this morning with speed varying wildly between 45 and 69 mbps.  Opening the checker this morning and it says there's instability but when I run the checker it just cycles back to the same screen and doesn't let me progress to a full line check. Anyone else having the same experience?

I build warp cores and in my spare time generally save the planet from rabid ninja hamsters!

Lack of clarity in your questions can result in frustration for all.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Glyndalf

I'm glad to hear that an engineer visit has been arranged.

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 7

That's because forum support is Monday - Friday and not 24/7/365 !

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

I have an engineer visit booked for Tuesday afternoon. Arranged with the TalkTalk guys on twitter. Far better response on twitter than on here. 

I build warp cores and in my spare time generally save the planet from rabid ninja hamsters!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Spoke to soon.  Speeds all over the place. 50 - 65 mbps 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Yeah similar experience. I've just run another speed check and it's stabilised at 69 ish  mbps. I'm going to monitor overbthe next day and see how it goes. I need a stable connection as I am home working.

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

I got download speed readings of 0.8Mbps to 1.5Mbs

For last 24 hours speed up/down was well below the 25mbs guarantee speed

Rebooted router after 40 min power off and speed now back to normal

The accounts software and so called testing software is real off.

0 Likes