FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange and white

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 18 of 18

Hello,

My broadband was installed this day last week a fault was detected and fixed I had it working for two days and now a flashing orange and white light appeared on the box and now I have no connection. Any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Hi Ailbhe 91

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 2 of 18

Hi Karl,

Everything seems to be up and running now thanks for all your help 

Ailbhe

Message 3 of 18

Hi @Ailbhe 91

Openreach have resolved a fault with an underground cable and this has been replaced.

Can you please retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

Hi @Ailbhe 91

I'm still monitorng this for you. Not resolved as yet but Openreach are still working on your case, I'll keep chasing them.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 6 of 18

Thank you Karl for the update 🙂

Ailbhe

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Hi,

Nothing as yet, the fault is still open with Openreach and has been picked up by them, so assigned to an engineer, but not fixed as yet.

I can still see a disconnection fault on the line.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 8 of 18

Hi Karl,

Any updates? Thanks

Ailbhe

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 10 of 18

Thanks for all your help today Karl 

Ailbhe

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Hi,

Line tests are showing an issue. 

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Check back with us in 24hrs for an update.

Thanks

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 12 of 18

Hi Karl I added my account number to the landline no in my profile and my address is in the about me section. Sorry I couldn't find the private notes section. Many thanks

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hi, 

Do you not know the account number ?

If not, add the account holder name & address to the private notes section of your profile.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 14 of 18

Sorry Karl can't seem to find it is there anyway around this? I could give my address?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

Hi

This is usually on your bill or you can view this is My Account online. or you can dial 17070 if you have a phone handset.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Ailbhe 91
First Timer
Message 16 of 18

Hi Karl

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't know what my phone number is. Where can I find it?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 17 of 18

Hi

Can you add the home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your line details and test.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes