FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light flashing

Monika 80
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

Since Tuesday, I don't have internet connection. My router is flashing all the time orange light. Yesterday I had a live chat with someone from service center and after all checks I have been told that there is a problem with my router. Today I received new one but it is flashing orange light as well. It is second time already, I had exactly the same problem in the middle of June. I have been told then that my router is faulty but it wasn't and an engineer had to come to fix the problem. Today I tried to contact with someone from service center but without result. Last time I didn't have internet for almost one week and I'm afraid this time will be the same. It is a bit frustrating because it's happening second time during two months, especially I didn't get any discount for that time even I have been told I will get. Anyone can help?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Monika

Thanks for the Private Message.

I have arranged the engineer visit for Thursday 13/08 AM (8am - 1pm) This was the first available appointment based upon your availability.

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 9

Hi Monika 80

Thank you for testing this, however I can see that the line is still not in sync.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 3 of 9

ok, I did connect the router to the test socket

Message 4 of 9

Hi Monika 80

Yes please, I can then check the connection stats again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Yes, do you want me to connect the router to test socket?

Message 6 of 9

Hi Monika 80

Does the master socket have a test socket?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi Debbie,

The new router is connected to the master socket. If the next step is arrange an Openreach engineer can you please do it for me?

Thanks 

Monika 80

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi Monika 80

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults but I can see that the line is not in sync.

Is the replacement router currently connected at the test socket?  The next step following this will be to arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes