FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered the fibre speed

Redclairehair
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi. I already have faster fibre broadband but now my partner and I are working from home and the kids are off school we need more speed. I've ordered the speed boost but heard nothing. Should we get something to install or will it just be done centrally please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thank you I did as you suggested and turned the router off for over an hour. The speed has improved but still only 63MB not 80 as you suggest.

Will this improve in time?

Many thanks
Claire
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Redclairehair,

I can see the speed boost is active and the line is achieving 80MB.

If you can power down your router for at least 30 minutes, once powered back on this will create a new session with the new speeds.

Regards,

Amii

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I am trying to be patient, but it's been 12 days since I was charged for the speed boost and everything is still unchanged and sllloooowww. WiFi, television, all of it is painfully slow. I understand it's difficult to keep your customer service up with the challenges at the moment, but this is really quite poor.

0 Likes

Taylerw
Enlightened One
Message 4 of 5

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you. If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊