FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage problem on fibre 65 date 3/8/21 am

florat
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 4

Good Morning OCE team,I am hoping that you can shed some light on an outage which happened to my service yesterday.I tried to check emails at approx 8.30 am 3/8/21  and could not connect.I tried to use the internet and no sites would connect .After attempts for about an hour with no success I gave up and did not use my PC until this morning approx 8am 4/8/21 when all seems to be working as usual.I have no idea how long the problem lasted.Service status today shows green with no issues but no way of checking  yesterday.All through I have had a dialing tone on my landline and my router has been showing white.I am guessing at server problems at TalkTalk.I would like an explanation of what occurred to cause this problem if possible please.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi florat

I'm glad to hear this.

We haven't been advised on what was the cause of this fault, only that it has been resolved.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

florat
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 4

Hi Michelle,Thanks for the fast response.I have been online for approaching two hours this morning and fingers crossed connection and speed are back to normal.Any idea of the causes of yesterdays problems? and how long it was down for?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. We had 2 issues yesterday, one was unable to send or receive emails and the other was loss of broadband connection in certain areas, both of which are now resolved. Can I just confirm, is the connection/speed now ok this morning?

Thanks

0 Likes