FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

Jeffrey Grimshaw
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have just spent over an hour on the telephone trying to understand a customer service representative in South Africa to no avail.

I am being charged for TalkTalk TV which I have not ordered or agreed to, and this has been going on for the past 2 months. All I want to do is to have this charge removed from my account as I feel TalkTalk are in breach of our current agreement, & if they fail to remove this charge from my Fibre Broadband only account, I will have no alternative other than to cancel my TalkTalk service in full and contact Sky Broadband as I am a Sky TV customer, but TalkTalk will not answer the phone on the only number they have made available 0345 172 0088

If anyone has an alternative number where I can speak to someone in the UK, I would be very grateful... 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Yep, and if you want it looked into for you start your own topic, each support thread is dealt with individually.

0 Likes

tacmo
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 6

Its the exact same issue, also being reported on Money Saving web site too.

https😕/forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75602062

Message 3 of 6

@tacmo If you have an issue which you would like help with on here then please start your own topic. Bear in mind that only your broadband contract is fixed price.

0 Likes

tacmo
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 6

In the same boat, spent ages on phone to overseas call center - total waste of time, same with chat service.

Why are these charges appearing for no reason with a fixed price contract?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Jeffrey Grimshaw

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes