FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Loss Issue

megmog29
Conversation Starter
Message 100 of 100

I have had packet loss issues since friday. Called Talk Talk on this and they suggested that I upgrade my package (money grabbing much) not only do I not get the speeds I pay for but I am still having packet loss issues. I was sent a new router which did absolutely nothing again. The talk talk diagnostics says they can not identify my router. Your customer support is AWFUL. I spoke to Kim who was just stupidly eagre to get me to upgrade my plan further and obtain more money?? How is that going to work????  I will be calling again to arrange an engineer visit. As mentioned I am NOT getting the service I pay for and consitently having this packet loss issue which you somehow have no knowlege of???

Josh
0 Likes
99 REPLIES 99

Message 1 of 100

Hello,

Please can you add the Home Telephone number to your Community Profile. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 100

I don’t no they called me on a withheld number 

Josh
0 Likes

Message 3 of 100

Hi megmog29

This would need to be discussed with the Complaints Manager. Do you still have contact details for the Complaints Manager?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 100

Yes. 

he called and assured me I would not be paying exit fees and that was that. However; my services are now cut BEFORE the quoted date I am having to pay for…

Josh
0 Likes

Message 5 of 100

Hi megmog29

Are you still in contact with the Complaints Manager who was investigating your complaint?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 100

Hi, 

can someone explain why my services have been cut DAYS before the end of the contract? Denying me a service I pay for…..this needs to get sorted TODAY

Josh
0 Likes

Message 7 of 100

Hi megmog29,  the link at the bottom of every page is Complaints.

Please shout if you need anything else. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Birchcroft
Philosopher
Message 8 of 100

@megmog29 There is a link to TalkTalk's complaints procedure at the bottom of the page.  This contains a phone number and postal address that can be used to make a complaint.   The email address concerns@talktalkplc.com also used to work, but I do not know if it is still valid.

Message 9 of 100

Afternoon,

Could you please point me in the right direction to wite a formal complaint? I do not wish to speak to a member of the customer serivices team as quite frankly they are all a bunch of morons but I wish to write a formal complaint/email

THanks

Josh
0 Likes

Message 10 of 100

Hi Josh

I've passed on your comments and asked if they can call you today

Thanks

Chris

Message 11 of 100

Hi Chris, 

just updated this again. The support team has tried calling my partner who is at work. She specified to call me but the guy insisted he will call Monday. This is not good enough can you please see he calls MY number (ending in 639) TODAY

Josh
0 Likes

Message 12 of 100

Sorry, still can't see anything in the private notes section of your community profil, can you see the number there?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 100

Morning Chris, 

Just done this 

thanks 

Josh
0 Likes

Message 14 of 100

Hi Josh,

Sorry, I can't see a telephone number in the private notes section of your Community profile, could you try adding it again please and we'll pass it on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 100

Karl, 

just done this 

thanks 

Josh
0 Likes

Message 16 of 100

Hi

You can put any relevant numbers in the private notes section of your 'Community Profile

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 17 of 100

Please PM me so I can provide an updated number 

Josh
0 Likes

Message 18 of 100

Hi,

Once a complaint has been escalated, they will usually aim to make contact within 24-48hrs, however this is dependent upon how busy they are at the time. If you don't hear any more in the next 24hrs then we can check for an update on this.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 19 of 100

Hi There,

still not heard from them? Can you apply pressure 

Josh
0 Likes

Message 20 of 100

Morning,

Thanks for retesting this and I'm sorry to hear that there has been no improvement/change. Our CEO Tech complaint team should make contact as soon as possible. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes