FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone connection issues

Stuart3007
Participant
Message 8 of 8

I had Future Fibre 150 installed on Thursday with the Eero 6 router. My package included Digital Voice Adapter which arrived Saturday morning. Everything was installed ok except I cannot get my analogue phone to connect with the Grandstream voice adapter. From what I’ve read on the internet it seems you just plug the phone into the socket on the back (which I have done) and you are good to go. I don’t know how to get the phone to register. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hello,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Stuart3007
Participant
Message 2 of 8

Contacted Future Fibre Customer Services today and after 1 or 2 tests and resets it seems the “fault” was at TalkTalks end. Technical department was contacted on my behalf and hey presto, within 1 hour, everything was resolved. 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 8

Hi,

Can I just confirm, have you contacted our Future Fibre Team directly?

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

Stuart3007
Participant
Message 4 of 8

Ok. Thank you

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

OK, thanks for clarifying. Our collective knowledge on the community regarding full fibre services is very limited, especially for those of us like me who are yet to get!

This has been flagged to the support team and hopefully they can advise further when they are back online from Monday.

0 Likes

Stuart3007
Participant
Message 6 of 8

Sorry, it is a DECT phone. I thought all phones which connected to land lines were analogue

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

You say "analogue" phone, I believe it needs to be a recent DECT type? 

0 Likes