FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP, Been waiting since 13th March

misswilliams4
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 23

Hi, please could someone help me., I was supposed to be getting broadband installed on 13th March i'm still waiting.

An engineer came over and said something about needing scaffolding for back of building.

I've heard nothing back. I keep trying to call you but I get no where. I have had messages and emails sent by you to me, saying you've tried to ring me but you haven't. I'm sat next to my phone desperately waiting for a response.

I can not move in to this new property without broadband, most of my belongings are in this flat but a few belongings are still in previous flat with ex flatmate, i can not stay alone in new flat without broadband as we are supposed to be in lockdown. i live alone I can't be isolated right now.

Can someone please atleast tell me what is happening or how long i need to wait because no matter how much I try to call or message I keep be fobbed off.

Please atleast explain. Please HELP

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

ok, thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

@misswilliams4  terms and conditions.

Type contract information 

Oce @Karl-TalkTalk can you help??

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes

Message 3 of 23

Thank you, i've been trying to ring for weeks and emails etc getting nowhere and no one explaining anything to me.. what is the t & c

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

@misswilliams4 I am sure a oce will reply soon with news but the system will still take payment.

Please read the t & c when you joined.

The issue is short staff at bt optec are only doing limited work as in at exchange and green cabinets 

Wait for a update this week 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

I dont know anything about broadband two of your engineers have been over to my flat surely they must have written a report about what needs to be done or not. ive tried calling numerous times and get no wherre, no answers, nothing. So now im going to be charged for something i dont have. If it cant be installed because of coronavirus please just say so and dont charge me.

p

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Thank you., I dont have a landlaine or a dial tone, and i Have one of those connection points in the flat but it's on the top floor and when the engineeer came out and he said they would need to set up scaffolding outside at the back of the flats to get it installed and drill through a wall. Ive heard nothing back, I cant move into my flat, I have no landline that im aware of, im not sure if anyone can even access my flat now because of the coronavirus so why would I still be being charged, and can understand and accept a delay but why would I be being charged, im not working at the moment have barely any money as it is, i cant afford to pay for a service that i do not have, it was supposed to be sorted out on 13th March

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

@misswilliams4  Hi i think whata he( @Karl-TalkTalk ) was talking about in ur profile area as in if u do not have ur telephone number to add ur account number in the field.

I would edit the post with the personal info in as any one can see it. if not i have falgged it for them to check and edited if need

As if u see what @Michelle-TalkTalk  has said do not post in on here 

does ur master socket have a test socket behind the face plate see here 

Do u have a dail tone on ur landline ??

what is ur set up link 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

I was supposed to get broadband on the 13th March., I may have to self isolate,. If you cant set up the broadband then say so and take me off the bill., I dont have broadband with you take me off the bill

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Broadband was supposed to go in on the 13th March. If it's not going to happen then take me off the bill. i cant move into my new flat without broadband what if i have to self isolate.

Why cant you tell me whats going on? if you cant do the work just say that, take me off the bill and let me find another provider when this situation is over. What you are doing is not fair

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

OCE Carl told me to add the account number here

so ill be paying indefinitely for something that i dont have then?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

@misswilliams4  Please remove ur personal info as it is open to the public 

also have u seen info on auto compensation here 

as talktalk can not stop taking payment due to way system is set up.

please also read the T&C on ur order for more info and also talktalks code of practice here

0 Likes

misswilliams4
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 23

I am staying at my previous address until I can get this sorted out due to the lockdown. Please do not charge me for BroadBand on my new flat that I have yet to receive

0 Likes

Message 13 of 23

I have been able to get out to my new flat and have found a letter in the box that you sent out,

dispatch date 06/03/20

Will I by charged money for this? I have no broadband connection. You have set me up on a direct debit and have said if the money isn't there you will charge me an extra 12.50. but I have no broadband PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE ME. YOU I HAVE NOT GIVEN ME BROADBAND AS YET

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Hi misswilliams4

If you do not know the assigned phone number you can add the account number.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 15 of 23

@misswilliams4 any joy ??

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi,

Did you receive a welcome pack when you first signed up as this will contain your TalkTalk landline number?

Please do not post this information on this thread.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

I dont know what the telephone number is nothing is connected im still waiting

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 18 of 23

Hi misswilliams4,

Apologies, if you could add your TalkTalk Telephone number to your Community Profile then we can check for an update for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Whats "your topic"

Im just trying to find out when i will get broadband if ever

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 20 of 23

Hi misswilliams4,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes