FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Update Sagemon Fast 5364 Router

malcolm159
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 8

Hello can someone from the team update my router to the latest firmware. I had this rolled back a couple of weeks ago to enable a backup to be installed and then change of pass word to suit the new version of firmware that had been installed by TalkTalk. The version on my router is now SG5K10002829T and would like it updating. Router is turned on, hoping for a quick update.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Malcolm

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Malcolm

The issue with VPN and FW 136 is not affecting all VPN clients.

The products Team will be fully testing for this issue before rolling out the next FW version (after 136)

0 Likes

malcolm159
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 8

Thanks for reply Debbie, just taken a look around the forum and see plenty of people having problems with VPN. So is Talktalk down grading their firmware or updating it too a newer version of 136.

Regards Malcolm

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Malcolm

This issue should be fully resolved by the next firmware release. We don't have any dates for this at the moment.

Thanks

0 Likes

malcolm159
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 8

Hello Debbie, thank you for the wifi optimisation. I haven't had any problems with VPN but will leave it as you suggested. Any idea of time scale for sorting out the VPN problem.

Regards Malcolm

Message 5 of 8

Hi Malcolm

Thanks for your reply.

2829 firmware is the version we are using at the moment for anyone experiencing an issue connecting to VPN on FW 136.

I would suggest staying on your current firmware. I have switched off the WIFI optimisation as requested.

Thanks

malcolm159
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 8

Hello Debbie, thanks for reply. YES I use a VPN ,I also like to use fixed ip's so if possible turn wifi optimisation off aswell.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Malcolm

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Malcolm

Can I just check, are you using VPN?