FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Broadband speed

Rouleur71
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

C0A02687-1545-4267-B1D7-7629B967B4B6.png

I have contacted the online chat 3 times in the last few weeks as my guaranteed speed is well below what it should be. I was last told that the settings had been changed and that after 10 days the Broadband should be back to ‘normal’. There’s no change, I’m not going through the chat security and standard tests again to be left unsupported and with slow speed. There ‘appears’ to be no fault on the line and there is no fault (visible ) with the connection or equipment. When I first had the service it was touching 150 mbps. Please someone help, we are entitled to cancel the contract as the guaranteed speed is not met but I just want the service we used to have. Router is TalkTalk super hub (Sagem) connected to a white Bt Openworld box for the faster fibre? The socket is BT Openworld MasterSocket 5c Mk4. 

Mr T cycling away the pain.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Rouleur71

Thanks for confirming your details.

I can see that you advised PM appointments are better, which days are best for you? (I will then book in the engineer visit)

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Rouleur71

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Rouleur71
Team Player
Message 3 of 5

Yes please!

Mr T cycling away the pain.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. If the set up hasn't changed since the engineer set this up then we can arrange an engineer visit. Would you like to go ahead with this?

Thanks