FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor internet performance still after engineer visit - 4 months aniversary

Lucascamara
Popular Poster
Message 25 of 25

Hi,

I'm having a nightmare with Talktalk services. My problem is exactly the same described on the topic below:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Poor-internet-performance-still-after-engineer-v...

Since when I started with my Talktalk plan on 21st of September it never worked properly. The open reach engineer already came 5 times and the talktalk engineer came and said that the problem is external (openreach problem). Also I already replaced the router for a new one.

I really don't know what to do, because if I call talktalk they always book an engineer from open reach and it is not solving the problem.

Also I would lilke to be refunded for the 4 months but I cant, because talktalk always says that the compensation will be done after the problem is solved.

What can I do now?

Thanks

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25
I don’t have a phone connected to test the phone line. It is something external as talktalk engineer said
0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Hi Lucascamara

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault on the line.

Is your landline service working ok when making calls? (any noise)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 23 of 25
Information updated.
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 24 of 25

Hi Lucascamara 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes