FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power adapter broken

Douggiefox
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Hi

My power adapter has broken.  Can you please advise how I get a new one?

Best wishes

Paul

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 9

Hi Douggiefox

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the name on the account, I can then send you the replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

Hi @Douggiefox,

If you can fill in your community profile as I described in my earlier post, that will allow the staff here to identify your account, they will then be able to send a new router out to you, they may well have gone for the day now, but if you can complete your profile they will probably be able to get it sent out tomorrow.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Douggiefox
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

Yes that would be fantastic. How do we proceed?

Message 4 of 9

Hello,

We can't send individual parts, however we can send a replacement router and a router returns bag for the previous router to be returned. Would that be ok?

Thanks

0 Likes

Douggiefox
First Timer
Message 5 of 9

Hello it’s the power adapter for a FAST 5364-3TB

thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 9

Hi Douggiefox

Please let me know what equipment has failed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Douggiefox,

As well as providing the info that @paulshent mentioned, for one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi.  This will be picked up from Monday morning.  OCE support work Monday to Friday

Will you inform what the adapter is for what equipment.   Router (type), or TV box..?

0 Likes