FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerline adapters stopped working

Matt Reed
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

My powerline adapters have suddenly stopped working. Internet is still working fine. One of the adapters doesn’t have any lights on, despite resetting both adapters and trying them in different sockets. Can’t get hold of talktalk customer service as usual. Any ideas?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 8
Thanks Karl, that would be great.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters out to you and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 8
Hi,
Yes I went through that help guide and it didn’t fix the problem. I can’t remember how long I’ve had them to be honest, they were supplied with my talktalk router and tv box.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 8

Hi Matt,

Just to confirm, have you also had a look at the below Help Guide? Did you receive the adapters as part of your set up or via the TalkTalk Store? How long have you had the adapters for?

Fix a problem with your Wireless Powerline Adapters

Thanks

Message 6 of 8
Hi, yes I’ve tried the adapter in multiple sockets and reset it using the pinhole, still not working or displaying any lights. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

If you have tried the failing  adapter in another known working sock and also done a pin hole reset on device, the you can rest assured it has failed.  An Oce will pickup during Monday to Friday  support times.. They should replace them for you.