FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROUTER FIRMWARE UPGRADE FROM SG4K10002816T

Kurt21
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I am observing the same as issue as below:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Sagecom-router-firmware-upgrade-from-SG4K10002816t/td-p/28...

I have a TalkTalk Sagecom router on firmware version SG4K10002816t. My connection randomly disconnects during the day (sometimes multiple times) and I'm fairly certain the firmware upgrade in the related issue above will fix my issue, can I please be upgraded?

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Unfortunately it doesn't specifically advise what the fault is. Would it be possible to connect the router back at the test socket so we can re-run the line test again to rule this out?

Thanks

0 Likes

Kurt21
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the replies,

I'm not currently connected to the test socket. Can you provide any information on what the fault is and when an engineer can visit?

Thanks,

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Kurt21

Sorry for the delay.

The firmware update rollout has been paused at the moment.

I've completed a line test which has detected a potential fault towards the property and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

This is unlikely to be an issue with the firmware & as such, it needs investigating by TalkTalk (back on here on Monday or call the service centre). You will not get the router firmware updated at the moment, because the rollout of V130 has been paused whilst a problem with it is investigated.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?