FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to cancel..

kornkacz
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Live date is today. In the morning I was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked right away.

Unfortunately after work, nothing but amber and white lights are flushing like crazy..

You have got 2h TalkTalkTalk 

Korneliusz Kaczmarek

Korn
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Korn,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your router. Can you just confirm that it's still not powering on and we'll arrange to send one

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

So the story continues.

After establishing the initial connection (what required several phone calls, cancellation requests and more call after) I thought that its the end of the nightmare.

Today exacly a week after connecting my router for the first time, came back home after work and found out that the piece of s. hub is not powering. 

This is a last chance boys and girls. Last dance between me and talktalk.

Please send a new one asap (fastest method possible) or I will be forced to use my 14 days cancellation right this time. 

You got 2 out of 3 strikes TalkTalk. Failing to send me a new router by the end of tomorrow will be the third one. Seriously had enough of this.

Korn
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi kornkacz,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault, however the connection does look unstable. Does your master socket have a test socket? If it does then please can you connect the microfilter and router directly at the test socket to see how the stability compares. Is the voice service ok?

Thanks

Message 4 of 6

Number added to profile.

No progress as yet. If by 00.00 I wont get service I'm being charged for - first thing in the morning - Im calling to cancel the deal.

When looking onto this forum, too many people had the same problem to be unable to find an universal fix or at least to specify what it is. I appreciate difficult times, low staff levels etc, but it doesn't stop you from selling unreliable service on very long  contracts terms.

Talktalktalk

Korn
0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @kornkacz ,

The staff on this forum only work normal office hours Monday to Friday, so you will not get a response from staff on here until tomorrow at the earliest, they also work through posts in order, so it may not be until later in the day that they would get to your post.

You may get faster support from the live chat or by phoning up during opening hours.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

It is best to not post any more in this topic until an OCE responds, as they work through threads in order, and any new posts will push it back down their queue.