FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really strange problem - No internet on any device except desktop PC

KaleDeane
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

In my house there are 2 Android phones, 1 smart TV, 2 Kindles and a desktop PC. All connected wirelessly. I've had my Faster Fibre for a few days now and until 20 minutes ago I had absolutely no issues. 

Now I'm getting "Connected without internet" on all devices EXCEPT the desktop PC which is working perfectly. I've never had something like this happen in all my years dealing with Wi-Fi. I've power cycled every device including the router twice.

My Firmware is from December 2018 if that's relevant.

Any help?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi KaleDeane

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks both, but I woke up this morning (gave up after an hour last night) and it's all working perfectly again. I'll post again if it reoccurs.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi KaleDeane

Apologies for this.

I'm unable to connect to your router. Please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds? I can then try and connect to your router again.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I assume that you have tried turning each device off for a few minutes & trying again?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?