FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rearange engineers comming out

Stephenleighton
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

been expecting a engineer all day got a text saying they have done the first part of the installation but not the installation to the home apparently my phone was switched off which it was not how do i get another appointment to get this done ive tried rigning up but the call is just ended saying this service is down so how am i meant to rearange this

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Stephenleighton, I can take a look at this for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

why has my order been canceled ive payed the first payment and did not cancel it either so what is going on, i cna tget threw the line to speak to anyone and now its canceled sort this...........................

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Due to the Covid crisis this install has been delayed until 24/6

This is for the safety and welfare of all engineers and customers where access is required to the property to fully complete an installation.

Appointment times will be reviewed once the situation improves.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes