FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduced Speed

Alphamajestic
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Have been getting a steady 73mbps for months, but the past two weeks I'm down to 15mbps?

TalkTalk website and so called service centre is a complete joke. Live chat links either go back to the service centre or simply don't work a lot of the time? Support email address is hidden and is easier found on external third party websites.

So reduced speed and no support lead my here. Done all the usually resets on the router etc, etc, etc

Nothing. 

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Alphamajestic

The line test has not detected any faults and your line is in sync at 74.9mb.

Please can you power down your router for a full 30 minutes and then run a speed test following this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

@Alphamajestic 

You said you have done "all the checks", does that include plugging in a handset and checking the phone line is working normally ?

That's the way your broadband is delivered, so it needs to be checked too !

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

They won’t call you from here, the number is required simply to identify your account.

Message 4 of 6

I have filled out my profile. I would appreciate a call on my mobile number and not the main line as I have never and will never use it. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Have you worked your way through the help article?

Subject to that, if you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.