FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew Contract Wifi Hub

Cjenkinson
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I've been on a Fibre contract for 18 month and I've just renewed. Why did it remove the Wi-Fi hub router from my order.

I've been having connection issues and something about a issue with the router I have the HG633 router, I received this when I first joined on fast broadband. Can I get the WIFI Hub?

C Jenkinson
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion, we'd advise returning the original router (the router you were experiencing issues with).

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi 

The WIFI Hub come a few weeks back, I was unaware the old one had to be returned until an email I received today. I have it and will return it, but the email is saying I need to return a WIFI Hub, the only WIFI hub I have is the new one.

The only router I have is the first one sent me 6 years ago, should I send that one back, I think i should have received a new router on my last contract but didn't, I hope I won't be charged for not sending a router I never had? 

C Jenkinson
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Cjenkinson

Apologies for this.

I have ordered the router for you, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Cjenkinson I'm sure you can especially as the hg633 is playing up!

If you do do receive one don't be in a hurry to return the old one 

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.