FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew contract stuck in basket??

Raymond Woods
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

My old Fibre 35 comes to an end in April, so I logged in and selected to renew with the Fibre 65 at £26 for 24 months.  I clicked the renew button, and the screen went to a near blank screen with only the Basket at the top.  I clicked the basket and it dropped down the details...although only showed an 18 month period, not 24.

But there is no 'buy now' or 'progress' button to press to confirm purchase of this new contract.  Nothing to indicate the selections is stored and will be activated when my old contract ends in April.

So I’m unsure that my selection has been acknowledged and will be acted upon.

How can I confirm my selection?  Thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @Raymond Woods

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Raymond Woods
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 4

Eventually the screen refreshed with more details and options, but the basket now showed the £26 for 65 Fibre, but also a £2 TT TV charge, with no method to cancel the TT TV that I do not use (no need to, I have a Smart TV with Firestick, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+).

Then the small print says the Fibre going up by £2 in April, plus CPI + 3.7%.

So initially tempting me with £26, now it looking more like £30.

I go out of contract in April, so will shop around.  PlusNet have a £22.99 deal on right now with £60 back.  So Bye bye TalkTalk, for a misleading Website presence without the option to turn off un-used extras.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Raymond Woods is anything showing in my account? Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes