FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal

CazzP
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi I’ve just renewed and I’ve notice a charge of £30 for a talk talk hub but I have one of these already and do not want another. 

I cannot afford £30 being charged to my account at the moment with the current lockdown situation and my wages depleting as I’m self employed.

I cannot find anywhere on here to check this amount will not be charged or to say I do not need as already have the most up to date hub as I’ve been with you before (renewing again this year)

please can someone from talk talk sort ASAP please

Thanks

Caroline 

C.Preston
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @CazzP

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I totally sympathise, let's see if the team here can help in the circumstances when they pick this up.

Message 3 of 5
I’ve finally found the live chat and they can’t cancel the hub off I’m so annoyed why put a hub on a renewal for an existing customer then say they can’t cancel it. It’s got to be delivered then sent back by me then credited on my account - total not fair when I’m on low wages at the moment due to the pandemic - not happy at all
C.Preston

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

This has been flagged to the support team here, but it will be quicker if you contact customer services directly. Call 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat

0 Likes