FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal

chartman
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 11

Why are there no offers in my account?

What happened to the option to pay a 1 off annual fee and get a good discount?

Where does it say if the Fibre deal price includes line rental?

Where are the call plan costs?

Really poor. Especially as there are super deals around at the moment- especially plusnet with an unlimited call package for £9.41 and their 38M fibre ~£21.

Come on TT, you're falling way behind in your website presentation!

chartman
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 11

If it just says that your package includes TV then that is standard.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Yes, got the details in an email and checked back in my account and all is good. Then I got an email with this header Martin, your TalkTalk TV is ready to go . Nothing in my account says I am going to pay £4/mo so I guess it's something free...or just a plug to get me to sign up. 

chartman
0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 3 of 11

Where are you seeing the bit about TV?

Did you not get an email detailing what you are getting in your new contract?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Seems it's free...

chartman
0 Likes

chartman
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 11

Thanks everyone.!!!  Just renewed and got a great deal. Just got to check why/how they have hooked me up to TalkTalk TV  and how to cancel it, should I need to. Maybe it's a freebee but I suspect not. Slipped in under the radar? Nothing was mentioned when the girl read out the TCs...

chartman
0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 6 of 11

@chartman wrote:

there are super deals around at the moment- especially plusnet with an unlimited call package for £9.41 and their 38M fibre ~£21.

Come on TT, you're falling way behind in your website presentation!

@chartman I would agree with you that TalkTalk's website is a shambles, but there is no reason why you can't get a good renewal deal if you contact the Loyalty Team by phone or live chat as @Gliwmaeden2 has suggested and be prepared to haggle.

If the anytime calls boost is important to you then ask what discount you can get on that too - I think the current full price is £14 but I am currently getting it free for the length of my contract.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 11

@chartman You will almost certainly get the best deals available by speaking directly to the customer loyalty team, try calling 0345 172 5157 during normal hours from Monday to Saturday. 

Message 8 of 11

I've been here all the time.... remind me who you are... I'm too old to remember 😞

chartman
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 9 of 11

@chartman  where have you been for the last few years ?

Paying upfront for line rental at a discount disappeared ages ago when it became inclusive with broadband packages as OFCOM dictated.

Enlightenment will ensue if you can be bothered to use the SEARCH BOX at the top of this page, call charges and all other pricing can be found in various articles that miraculously pop up in a list, you just need to think of appropriate key words.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

The My Account offers appear to come and go, but are usually best avoided as they chuck in TV @ £4.00, and you end up having to contact Talktalk again to get that removed if you never wanted it.

Check current offers for new customers (and comparative offers) and phone 03451 720046, before 7pm today or 9am-6pm on Saturday, @chartman.

You can also renew through Chat: 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

You can't renew through the forum. 

Landline has been inclusive in the price for several years now (but Future Fibre has no phone landline). Actual phone calls are charged per minute or, if it suits your budget, inclusive in the Anytime Calls Boost. 

Check all Ts&Cs through the link at the bottom of the page and by using the forum search box at the top of the page. Call charges show up under "our pricing"; the boost at full price is £14.00 monthly. Minimum term for the boost is one month. 

Any new contract will start from the day you agree to it, not after the end of your current contract. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes