FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat letters and emails

Message 7 of 7

Hello,

Since installing a newer router a couple of months ago (as requested by TalkTalk), i keep getting letters and emails saying that an engineer is going to be upgrading my line in the next two weeks and that they will call to let me know when. I've had about four identical letters and emails so far but no call from an engineer. Should i just ignore them? (the letters not the engineer)

Also, when i logged into my account recently, i noticed that TV had been added to the name of my package, which i don't require. I assume i won't be charged for this since i don't use it?

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Ok, thanks for checking that. Will do.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thanks for explaining that. I don't have a smart tv so it's not something i would use.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Hi @HanaperOfTheChancery

Your line has been upgraded to fibre on the 7th Aug, not sure why you are receiving emails or letters as the upgrade is complete, please ignore them. 

I will ask the team responsible to take you off the list. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

OK, TV is a default product which you may, or may not choose to use, along with calls. You might want to check with customer services if a monthly TV fee of £4 is being applied, which you can ask to be removed if not required. 

Message 5 of 7

It says Fibre 35 plus TV (TV, Broadband and Calls).

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

What is your package showing as in My Account?

0 Likes