FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Router request

KenNag
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

The router stopped working. I tried to switch on but it doesn't turn on. Specifically, the little light bulb in front doesn't turn on. I called the customer service number and it ran an automatic test of the broadband, which said that the broadband was working fine. Can I request a replacement of the router? Thank you for your help.

Kenichi
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hello,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi 

I received the new router and it is working well. I will return the old one. Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Kenichi

Kenichi

Message 3 of 8

Hi KenNag

Thank you. Please let us know how the connection compares with the replacement router.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you for your help. I tried another socket that I know works but the LED doesn't turn on.

I updated my profile page 

Kenichi

Message 5 of 8

Thank you for your help! Will wait for the new router to arrive.

Kenichi

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi KenNag

I'm sorry to hear this.

I have ordered you a replacement router and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @KenNag,

If you have tried the router in another plug socket that you know is working, and the LED is still not lit then you may need a replacement router.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.