FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for a DLM reset

Jjbmx
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hi All, 

Happy new year!

Just a quick question, is anyone able to remove a DLM banding on my internet line. I had a series of problems with my router which required several resets and resync's and DLM has restricted my service from a 65D/17U service, to a 46mbps down and 13mbps up service.

I have always had problems with DLM especially when i was with BT, since TalkTalk i have been fine (other than this occasion), its due to the condition and length of the line i assume.

Is anyone able to process this? - I know its a bit of a unusual ask, but i'm certain this is the issue i'm having on my connection, as response times are 20ms (almost triple) also!

Thanks All,

Jaye

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Jaye

For fibre connections we are unable to reset DLM, this has to be completed by Openreach.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3

Unless your sync speed has fallen below your minimum guaranteed speed or a fault is detected nothing will be done by either TT or Openreach.

DLM resets cannot be requested through this forum.

0 Likes