FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested return of router.

tbsb33
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Good Evening,

I have just received an email from TalkTalk <info@consumer.talktalk.co.uk>.

They are requesting the return of a router and have given the serial number of the unit they require back. The serial number is of our router which is in use. This was issued to us in 2019. The email says there is a returns bag on it's way to us and we have to return the unit by 28.02.22 or we will be charged £50.00.Returning my router is not really an option but I need to know why this has been requested.

It seems to be a coincidence that I have been discussing returning tv boxes earlier today !

Regards   Tim

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

tbsb33
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 4

Hi Karl & Skynet-TX

Thanks for your replies.

Yesterday I was discussing with Karl the return of one of the two boxes I had been sent.

The second box had a return bag and label with it to return the unused box. I used that bag and posted the the non recording tv box

back to Talktalk complete with cables etc. I will be keeping the Cert of posting safe !

Not sure where the router return request, complete with SR.NO , got started but was a bit confusing.

Thanks again    Tim

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Tim

I'll feed this back internally to have the return request closed down.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @tbsb33,

In your earlier discussions had you actually asked to return the TV box, i.e. are you expecting to return something, but it should be the TV box rather than the router ?

The staff here on the community will hopefully be able to take a look at this tomorrow, to see what has happened. Several customers have had issues with the returns process, things do seem to get confused a bit too easily !

Also, if you do ever end up returning anything, make sure you keep proof of postage.

0 Likes