FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Network of IP's

bobfel
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Today I've fired up a few different PCs and all have the same issue - Due to your Restricted Network you can access fewer locations. Talk Talk Fibre 35, TT Sagem router etc

This is normally caused by an account falling into arrears, however, that's not the issue here. We can access the internet, send and receive emails, etc. The issue is caused when my son attempts to connect to Steam and Roblox.

VPN will not connect at all, the TAP adapters are working - tried on external networks, but simply will not connect via TT. This issue was spotted this morning at 8.00am and the problem has persisted all day.

2 Machines are Win 11 Pro, the other is windows 10 Pro. Ipad also has the same issue.

Checked the TT Dashoard for connectivity, all appears fine although there's some email server maintenance and a website upgrade scheduled by TT.

Tried turning everything off an on again - no change, is the issue at the TT end.

Help would be appreciated, first time in 17 years that I have had an issue with TT internet.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

bobfel
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 4

Problem solved! Router issue in the DMZ, Factory reset, re-applied settings.

Thanks @FritzCT good spot, but as it's DCHP the lease changes daily. Removed on your advice anyway.

0 Likes

FritzCT
Wise Owl
Message 2 of 4

You don't really want to be posting your public IP @bobfel 

0 Likes

bobfel
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 4

See attached screen shot.

0 Likes