FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of equipment.

Phatslax
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Hi I have returned my old router using the bag and label in the box of the new router, did this a few weeks ago. You are still threatening to charge me £50 - can you confirm receipt?

thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Hi Phatslax 

Thanks for the confirmation that the recording of your returned equipment delivery has concluded in an email from TalkTalk acknowledging the return. That should nicely close off any non-return charge being applied. 

We appreciate you taking time out to give us your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Just to conclude this, I got an email today confirming receipt by TT.

Thanks for the advice (in the end couldn’t find the receipt).

Phatslax
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

Thanks. I’ll see if I have it,

0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

@Phatslax  The recording of returned equipment is and has been in a state of complete shambles for months now. If you still have the Post Office receipt check the Tracking Number details on the Royal Mail tracking page. You can then copy and paste the results here in the topic thread.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes