FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return spare router

IRW532
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I recently renewed my broadband package and received a new router (Huawei DG8041W), which is identical to the router I already had from when I was upgraded to fibre broadband earlier this year.  I don't need two routers, so can I return the new router?

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi IRW532

Sorry for the delay.

I've ordered you a returns bag and you should receive this within the next 24-48hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Ok, the staff here on the community only work normal office hours, so they should be able to respond to this topic early in the week, they will be able to send you a returns bag if you would like to return one of them.

Message 3 of 5

Hi Skynet_TX,

I didn't receive a returns bag with either of the two routers.  If you can arrange to send me a returns bag, I'll return one of them.  If not I'll keep it as a space.

Thanks.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @IRW532,

Did the new router come with a returns bag and prepaid label ?, if so you could return either of the routers in that bag. If you did not get a returns bag then the staff here could send one out to you. But would also be worth considering that having a spare router is not a bad idea, just in case anything went wrong with your current one.

0 Likes