FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router/Hub

Bezzie
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

HI, WONDERED IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME JUST HAD SMART TV DELIVERED SET ALMOST EVERYTHING UP BUT MY ROUTER AND HUB ARE OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM AND CANNOT CONNECT TO THE TV FOR THE APPS ANY IDEA WHAT I WILL NEED TO DO. THANK YOU BEZZIE

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Thank you so much for your help all up and running now it was the caps on the password could not have done it without your help a very big thank you!

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 9

@Bezzie 

You will need CAPS for the password, there will probably be an UP ARROW somewhere at the bottom of the virtual keyboard that will be the effective CAPS LOCK.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 9

Think I may have put the password in small case instead of Capital letters do you think that is why is not connecting it has found the site-Fi it give my talk talk address …this is a brand new Samsung smart tv think I will try find out how to put the password in caps…eill ley you know how I get on thank you appreciate your help 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 9

@Bezzie  have you actually attempted to force the TV to make a new WiFi connection via the appropriate menu ?

Suggest you read the instructions or download them from the manufacturer's website.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thank you for getting back to me but it is saying wireless network disconnected?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

@Bezzie Does your TV have Wifi? 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 7 of 9

@Bezzie 

Most smart TVs have WiFi, so go into the network settings menu on the TV and connect to your HUB/router SSID.

That SSID (network) name along with the relevant password is on the pull out card on the back of the HUB, or printed on other TT routers.

0 Likes

Bezzie
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 9

It is saying connect internet cable from the router but router is over the other side of room?

0 Likes