FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Problem

KajusMartin
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello everyone,

I have been having problems with routers lately.

When I test it myself it says it's okay but I don't have internet.

I tried resetting the router but I guess something went wrong.

I couldn't find anything to do but write here.

If you have any suggestions,

I would be grateful.

Thank you from now.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi KajusMartin,

Ok thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

KajusMartin
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I took care of the problem thank you 192168101.com

19216811.dev

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi KajusMartin,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @KajusMartin,

Does the problem affect both wired and wireless devices ?

Do the lights on the router look normal, but you just have no internet access ?, if so then it would be worth switching the router off for over 30 minutes, then when you switch it back on it will start a new 'session' in the street cabinet, this can sometimes help in these situations.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this community won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up over the weekend, however the staff here should respond to this topic early next week to help if you are still having issues.