FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router has stopped working

NaNook1971
Participant
Message 8 of 8

My TalkTalk router has stopped working.  It will not even power on.  I have tried resetting etc, but with no power to it, I cannot.

I am borrowing a friends router while they are on holiday.

What I would like to know is, how can I go about getting a new TalkTalk router to replace the one which has stopped working?  I am not prepared to pay £60 for a new one.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Charles,

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding. Please can you create your own thread and we can arrange to send a replacement router for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Charles Davidson
First Timer
Message 2 of 8

Hi, our router stopped working overnight. After trying rebooting etc it turns out it wasn't getting any power so tried a power cable from another device and it works fine so must be a faulty wire.. Am I able to get a replacement? Many thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Ok, thanks very much for your help 🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I've got your details from the phone number on your profile 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks.  Do I need to send you my details?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I'll get this swapped out for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes