FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router needs reset

johnnycass
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Hi I'm having problems with my router. It seems like every day it needs reset to connect to fibre. It looses connection then I unplug it for 20 seconds and it reconnects again. I have tried turning it off for ovef a hour but this does not work. This problem is with wired and wireless. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi johnnycass

The Huawei WIFI hub is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

johnnycass
Team Player
Message 2 of 8

80mps OK sounds good send that out and I'll try it. I'll keep a eye on the forums and maybe the firmware will be released shorty for the sagemcom router. 

Message 3 of 8

Hi,

We have new firmware for the Sagemcom Wifi Hub, however this has been paused at the moment by our Products Team.  I'm currently using the Huawei Wifi Hub on a 80mb connection and this has been working fine for me.

Thanks

johnnycass
Team Player
Message 4 of 8

hi this would not be acceptable as i heard the Huawei Wifi Hub is reserved for people on 38mbps. We pay for fibre 65 so it would have to be the better router.  

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault. Would you like us to send a Huawei Wifi Hub for testing purposes to see how this compares? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

johnnycass
Team Player
Message 6 of 8

Yes it is the sagemcom wi Fi hub thanks for the help. 

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @johnnycass,

What model of router do you have ?

If you happen to have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub, and the LED on the front is remaining solid white, but your devices lose internet access, then you may be suffering from a known issue with the firmware for that router.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.