FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not arrived

Gaz6031
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I'm a new customer and have an engineer coming on Monday, my router was supposed to be delivered yesterday but wasn't. My email says I must plug the router in before 8am on Monday but I can't as I don't have one. What should I do?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Gaz,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

@Gaz6031  if you have a BT master socket and a phone line to the local cabinet then you will not even see the engineer, all work will be done outside of your home by Openreach.

The work can take place at any time during the working day and the service can go live at any time up until midnight.

The engineer will be from Openreach or their contractors and will have absolutely no information about your router, if it does not arrive you need to contact TT directly.

Message 3 of 5

Thanks, they haven't provided me with a phone number yet and the email says I don't have to be at home for the engineer so I'm assuming they somehow do it externally. Hopefully the engineer will arrive before I leave for work and I can ask them what to do about the missing router. Thanks for your help 

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Gaz6031,

The staff here on the community won't be back until Monday, but you would be able to contact the live chat team tomorrow. If the engineer is coming to install a socket or phone line then hopefully they could do that anyway, as they can test it all with their own equipment rather than with your router.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is to be provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile, and they should be able to get back to you early next week.

0 Likes