FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not delivered

Sim_O
Team Player
Message 27 of 27

Hello, Talktalk support detected that I needed a new router (Wifi hub), and it was despatched  please see info from DHL tracking web page -

21st July 202008:26Your parcel 3127????? is due to be delivered on Tuesday 28th July 2020
21st July 202005:26Your parcel 3127????? is at the delivery depot

20th July 2020

18:53Your parcel 3127?????? has been collected

Unfortunately it is impossible to talk to DHL as just put on automated system, spoke to Talktalk who provided DHL info I already have plus DHL express number -I tried the DHL express, I managed to get through to a human who then advised that they do not track DHL parcel packages!!!!!!!  Last week I have tried re arrange by collecting router from DHL depot - but then advised parcel will be delivered on 24th then 26th then 28th. Now it states it is due on 28th, yesterday???? Can anyone help?? Thanks Simon

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Hi

Glad to hear this has been delivered and is working.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

Hi Karl,

Great news, it was delivered today 14:04, I have justed installed it and all is working well according to the Service status checks.

Thank you for the team support.

Please note - the plastic package bag was cut open at one end when delivered (DHL driver left parcel on doorstep while my son unlocked the door which is not a problem), all contents in box were there.

Thanks Talktalk,

Simon

0 Likes

Message 3 of 27

Hi

Did you contact DHL This morning ?  Did they give you an update ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Hi Debbie,

Unfortunately it was not delivered today.

I received a text today at 16:30, stating the driver was delayed but was expected to be with me later today.

When I went to the depot a few days ago, the lady at DHL gave me a direct number to check tracking number directly with local DHL centre. I called the local depot this evening and was advised he wasn't going to make it, - so I told to call tomorrow morning.......

Simon

0 Likes

Message 5 of 27

Hi Simon

I'm so glad to hear this. Please let us know how you get on.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

Hi Debbie,

Thanks, yes DHL have sent text that it will be delivered between 15:10 - 16:10 ( I assume it is today) here's hoping!

Simon

Message 7 of 27

Hi Sim_O

I've checked on the router order and you should receive this within the next 24hrs. Please let me know if you haven't received this by Friday.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 27

Not sure what is happening regarding my replacement router so I have just contacted 'Livechat' and I have been advised that an order has placed for wifi hub, it should be with me within 3-5 days. I do hope so.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 27

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk ,

No worries about delayed reply.

Unfortunately when I went to DHL depot today, I was told that router has been shipped back to sender earlier on! (I did actually ask DHL via Facebook if part will be there this week which they replied it would be 😞  ).

So please can you organise/or advise who I need to speak to, another router, thanks.

Simon

0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

Hi Sim_O

I'm really sorry for the delay.

Have you received the router since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

@martswain 

yes that's a good point Martin,thanks.

I did ask Racheal if parcel will be there during next week, awaiting reply before heading there....

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

@Sim_O 

I would check the company policy as to how many days they hold it before it gets returned to sender and how long it's already been there.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 27

FYI - Racheal replied - parcel is at depot and it may be easier for me to collect as I am passing that way during next week. Will update once I have router.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Hi Ady @Ady-TalkTalk 

Racheal, DHL, responded on FaceBook at 14:50 "Hi Simon, please can you confirm the full delivery address so we can check this further. Thanks, Rachael"

I replied but have not heard from Racheal/ DHL.

Checked their parcel tracking page, still displaying same info as I stated in this post ie "it's on its way ".

The part must have been lost at DHL end......

Disappointing.

Simon

0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

ok will update later, thanks

Message 17 of 27

I had one of these for something I'd ordered and they delivered a day after showing it out for delivery. Let us know if you don't receive it today. 

Ady

Message 18 of 27

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk 

Unfortunately not. I have sent facebook message on DHL FB page, no resonse either.

Simon

0 Likes

Message 19 of 27

Hi Simon, have you heard anything today so far?

Ady

0 Likes

Message 20 of 27

@Debbie-TalkTalkHi Debbie,

Received email early this evening suggesting router on it's way (on original shipment number), checked DHL tracking web page.

Your parcel's journey

Date

Time

30th July 2020

17:06

Your parcel 31270###### is out for delivery

30th July 2020

12:00

Your consignment is at the UK Mail depot and is available for collection

21st July 2020

08:26

Your parcel 31270###### is due to be delivered on Tuesday 28th July 2020

21st July 2020

05:26

Your parcel 31270###### is at the delivery depot

20th July 2020

18:53

Your parcel 31270###### has been collected

......... below is from email sent today....

WE'RE ON OUR WAY

Your parcel is expected to be with you between 17:57 - 18:57.

So not sure if they have found original router, or the 2nd router that is being sent from today has triggered an automated response.

Sadly, router did not turn up this evening.

Regards

Simon

0 Likes