FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not delivered

Sim_O
Team Player
Message 27 of 27

Hello, Talktalk support detected that I needed a new router (Wifi hub), and it was despatched  please see info from DHL tracking web page -

21st July 202008:26Your parcel 3127????? is due to be delivered on Tuesday 28th July 2020
21st July 202005:26Your parcel 3127????? is at the delivery depot

20th July 2020

18:53Your parcel 3127?????? has been collected

Unfortunately it is impossible to talk to DHL as just put on automated system, spoke to Talktalk who provided DHL info I already have plus DHL express number -I tried the DHL express, I managed to get through to a human who then advised that they do not track DHL parcel packages!!!!!!!  Last week I have tried re arrange by collecting router from DHL depot - but then advised parcel will be delivered on 24th then 26th then 28th. Now it states it is due on 28th, yesterday???? Can anyone help?? Thanks Simon

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

@Debbie-TalkTalk  Hi Debbie, yes please, it would be appreciated. It appears that DHL have lost the router.......

Thanks for your prompt response.

Simon

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 22 of 27

Hi Sim_O

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I will need to re send this router, are you happy for me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Message 23 of 27

How odd, @Sim_O.

I think the best thing is to wait for staff to reach your thread  - if we don't post further, they should reply tomorrow (Thursday).

I don't know of a customer services number for this type of thing. At a pinch, Chat might help, but they are also closed overnight. 

Staff work from oldest to newest threads, so you need to wait for a reply before posting again. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 24 of 27

UPDATE - @Gliwmaeden2  Please advise who best to contact at Talktalk regarding router delivery issue. Just received email from UK Mail, please see below -

Dear Customer,

A new note has been added to your case.

Case Number: #########

Consignment Number: 3127###### 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your query.

I do apologise, but we are unable to resolve your query without further instruction from the sender.

Please contact the sender of your item who will contact us further.

Kind regards,
Customer Care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need to contact Customer Care further on this case please quote the Case Number or your Consignment number.

Regards,

Customer Care
UK Mail
www.ukmail.com

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 I have updated as per your advice. Hopefully someone will be able to provide an answer.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 26 of 27

For staff to identify your account,  @Sim_O, please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff reply during business hours Monday-Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.