FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not received

Nadiab12
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi all. I hope someone will be able to help me out as I really don’t know who to turn to.

I paid a new first contract with talk talk on the 10th of may. The 25th I was due to an engineer coming to my house to get everything installed. But they had to call another engineer  ( in max 48h he said) in to do the work outside under the ground. Apparently because there was an extra job to do.

only thing that bothers me now it’s that I paid for a service that I still don’t have running, and I don’t have a router (which they said I was meant to receive by post) so my question is what’s my best options? Should I just cancel it? Or should I wait until Monday to call them up n talk to them!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Nadiab12

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Chat is also available, every day, after 9am, @Nadiab12.

Click on the blue background banner:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

The section should show like this:

20210529_101618.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

Call them today

0345 172 0046

Official forum support will probably not be back until Tuesday as it's a Bank Holiday Weekend.